WELCOME TO OUR NEW RENTAL FINDER SERVICE!
Have you decided to sample living in our "Little Paradise" - the beautiful Lake Chapala expat community - but can't find a rental property?
We're here to help!
HOW OUR CONCIERGE RENTAL FINDER SERVICE WORKS:
If you would like to work with us exclusively in finding a rental we are here to help in exchange for a small fee - $350USD or 8,000 Mexican Pesos payable after you sign the Rental Contract.
TO USE OUR SERVICE LOCALLY ...
1. If you've been searching online, on Facebook, OR contacting owners on your own,
we ask that you wait for resolution before you Contact Us.
2. If you don't have the patience or the interest to look, Contact Us to begin working together.
We ask for your commitment because otherwise we don't get paid for our work and time.
3. It takes at least one week to search, view, decide - possibly longer.
4. Once you decide to rent, we can assist you with contract negotiation, translation and making the payment.
We speak Spanish and will support you through the process.
5. At the time you sign the rental agreement/contact, we collect our payment.
We ask that you hold back on contacting us until you wrap up existing leads - Thank You for your understanding!
IF YOU WORK WITH US LONG DISTANCE ....
Throughout the process we will keep in touch with you and appraise you of our results.
We search hard to find and send you information on up to 3 suitable rentals by phone and/or email.
We discuss the pros and cons with you by phone and/or email.
Upon request, we visit selected properties and take photos.
Once you have chosen a property, we connect you with the owner or property manager of the rental of your choice to make a deposit and finalize details.
Please also take a moment to review these Rental Properties.
Feel welcome to ask any questions or send your comments through CONTACT US.
If you are ready to begin working with us now, please email us answers to the following questions:
TESTIMONIALS: THE FIRST REVIEWS ARE STARTING TO POUR IN
Wow!!! Mary just called me, they are tickled pink👍💖 with the apartment on Ocampo you found them. She couldn't stop ranking and raving how it fit them so well. Light and bright, spacious, nicely appointed but not too decorated, they are going to have so much fun personalizing it. They said the Mexican Landlady was a charm and they look forward to knowing her better. And best of all they just love you. They said you are an absolute doll and a pleasure to deal with. We knew that all along. ❤️.
Thank you thank you my dear for finding them such an amazing place and so fast!!! I will certainly point other people in your direction when they are looking for rentals.
The secret is out, more people every year arrive to discover our "Paradise" - the beautiful, inviting, largest expat community on the shores of Mexico's largest lake, Lake Chapala. What brings everyone to "taste the magic"?
The Top 5 reasons that I hear most often are:
1. Fantastic weather year round, allowing us to live and play to our heart's desire in and out of doors
2. Much lower cost of living than in Canada, USA, Europe 3. Proximity to the cosmopolitan city of Guadalajara and its major, international airport (30-45 minutes)
4. Health care services and assisted living second to none in quality
5. Delicious, healthy food served with love by our kind Mexican hosts.
This and so much more, has made Lake Chapala a coveted destination with rental accommodations being harder to find.